Friday, January 28, 2011

Funny things are everywhere

While waiting in line tonight at CVS to have a prescription filled, I overheard this conversation between two 20-something guys. I was pretty much staring at the backs of their heads, but I think they were in their 20s. "A" had little zig-zags shaved into the back of his hair and "B" had on a black stocking cap. Sorry I can't give a better description than that!

A. I dunno why Snoop came in concert. Who even listens to him anymore? He's OLD.
B. I dunno. It's like Dr. Dre comin' or somethin'. It's all hype.
A. Would you buy a CD if Snoop came out with a new one?
B. Naw. He made enough songs. He should be done.
A. Come to think of it, I never bought a CD. I never been in a CD store.
B. No shit? Never?
A. Nope.
B. I went in one once.
**Silence while they both stare at the attractive pharmacist**
B. I wrote a paper about legalizing prostitution
A. You shoulda interviewed some prostitutes on Payne. You woulda got points for journalism.
B. Who would I interview? That one midget?
A. I heard about her.
B. Or that one transvestite?
A. His name is Candy. I talked to him before. He's a pretty nice guy.
B. I saw him once and I was like 'That chick is a DUDE!'
A. Yeah.
A. I got hit on once by a gay guy. On Facebook.
B. I hate it when that happens.
A. Yeah, it's kinda irritating. Happens to me a lot.
B. Well, guess you could take that as a compliment.


I almost wished I had to wait in line even longer so I could've eavesdropped some more.

I promise to post about the boys next week. It's been nuts at work and then I got really sick with mastitis (oh the joys of breastfeeding) but things should be back to normal at this time next week, when I'm (gasp, gasp) 36!!

No comments: